April 10, 2012

Food in HK II [random]

I've realized I intensely document all my whereabouts & feeding details of all the OTHER COUNTRIES I've been visiting and somehow sort of neglected poor old Hong Kong. I'm sorry HK, so sorry. I have in fact been enjoying some scrumptious delicacies in between my travels & studies (see mom, I'm studying I swear!!) all over HK. Here is a collection of photos from the last few weeks (warning: all are from my phone so picture quality may not ALWAYS be the best...what am I supposed to do? Lug around my Nikon everywhere I go? Come on now, let's be real). Enjoy the droolings!

apparently the BEST WONTON NOODLE SOUP in HK - Mak's Noodles in Central
(they were quite fantastic I must say, but fairly pricey for such little portion HK$30)

delish bruschetta I enjoyed over at Oolaa in Sheung Wan

bacon wrapped lychee...need I say more?

and oldie BUT SO AMAZING

half price sushi @ Sushi One in Causeway Bay

dim sum near uni

indulging in some yummy dessert (are you really surprised?)

subsidized starbucks on campus is a welcoming guilty pleasure

bbq pork on campus - not the worst caf food I've seen (actually quite yummy)

amazing little restaurant I found w friends one night, would love to tell you the name of the place but no one spoke english...food was great

a yummy green salad of sorts

really good rice melangeeee

the most delicious (fresh) fish

10 shot challenge in LKF

stuffed peppers - yumms

delicious drinks at Yardbird in Sheung Wan

tempura corn balls @ Yardbird

KFC (Korean Fried Cauliflower) ABSOLUTE MUST if you ever go to Yardbird (clearly I love this place)

another yardbird must - there meatball sticks!! 

That's all for now kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment