May 22, 2012

HK City Life

Taking a city tour was a must with my brother in town, so we spent a day doing just that. The Bank of China Tower offered us a nice view of the city (free of charge fyi) in a very central location... in Central (see what I did there...ha). Victoria Peak is the most obvious spot to get the best view of HK+Kowloon but my favorite spot has to be Hong Kong Park, which is situated in the heart of the city. Among the chaos & crazy go-getters, there's a splendid oasis to escape from the madness. I've said this before (& will say it again) I LOVE THIS CITY.

Bank of China Tower view

Bank of China Tower

mid-levels beginning (longest set of escalators...in zee WORLD)

el Peak

hello birdie

HK Park - cray cray


building...within a building?

again...

oh & once more



No comments:

Post a Comment