May 21, 2012

DimSum HK: Take 3

A quickie note - I was looking up on CNNGo.com (wicked travel site for foodies out there) & wanted to check out M Garden Vegetarian (featured in this top HK dim sum list) in Mong Kok. WELLLLL, long (& somewhat frustrating) story short, it's closed. No longer there. Poof. After a few frustrated moments, my brother & I headed to Cheers Restaurant in the same building (3rd floor of Grand Tower 639 Nathan Road) which served dim sum. It was a "fancier" place than most hole in the walls I usually frequent, but was none the less delicious. The place was bumping since it was a holiday in HK but service was quick & food was delicious. This is a great place to go with a large group (as many families do) & is noisy/busy as always. Here are the nom nomsssss...

turnip cakes (not my fave, but my bro loves them)


the ultimate fave - pork bun


delish

another favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment